world-peace-university-dunya-baris-universitesi-cyprus-university (2)

Shopping cart



  • Home

Immigration Procedure

Visa and Residency Information

Before arrival, students should know that all flights to Northern Cyprus are connected via Turkey. Therefore, students must obtain a TRANSIT VISA of the Republic of Turkey depending on their nationality. In order to do this, students should visit or contact the nearest Turkish Embassy/Consulate ( with the letter of acceptance issued by the university.

Residence Permits

The following instructions must be followed to complete the procedure:

  1. At the port of entry to TRNC, students must submit their university’s acceptance or invitation document to the migration officer to get a student entry visa that is valid for 90 days.
  2. After getting a student entry visa, students should complete their student registration procedures at the university.
  3. On completing the university registration, students should register to the ONLINE IMMIGRATION SYSTEM at the website of TRNC Ministry of Interior

Main Menu > Online Transactions > Student Permits

  1. For first-time registration, click the “New Registration” button and fill in the required information. After this, you can log in to the system with the username and password sent by SMS or EMAIL.
  2. For access with username and password previously obtained, click “Login”.
  3. After logging in to the system, students must follow and complete the steps described there.
  4. Please do not forget to take a “Foreign Student Registration Number” on the immigration system, and please do not lose this number. it will be needed for all official transactions.
  5. Follow the steps below for getting a health report.
  6. If you have a valid health report, click “I have a valid health report”
  7. Please go to the district hospital, in which the university is located.
  8. Get your health report certified, in that hospital.

Make your payment for the “health report fee”, via the system.

  1. If you do not have a valid health report, click “I do not have a valid health report”
  2. Make your payment for the “laboratory tests fee”, via the system.
  3. Get your lab tests performed in the laboratory in which the system provides its name and address.
  4. According to the health report, make your payment for the “immigration fee”, via the system.